Thursday, November 4, 2010

FOMC Rate and QE2

The FOMC rate today was left unchanged (as per my expectation). However the QE2 which was initially forecasted to be 500bln usd is increased to 600bln usd. This for me is Dollar bearish sign and i will look for trades that will reflect this.

On the issues with swing trading, I'm abandoning everything related to that and focus back on short term 10-20pips as that what i'm good at. I have loss too much trying to trade long term. My personality and trading style does not suit long term at all. Holding 100+pips of loss is just not my cup of tea.

And one more thing. I really need a hard version of Trade Journal. That mean one written in a notebook with handwritten trades entry and outcome. I believe this will make me a better trader.

No comments:

Post a Comment