Thursday, September 2, 2010

Prick of The Year

today meet the biggest prick of the year.
Location: Inside faculty lift.
Setting: I was on the way down back from class
(a fat short lecturer entered)
Lect: "y dun u get an original book?" (while pointing at my photocopied book)
Me: Not available when i wanna buy it.
Lect: Ahh Tipulah. Kalau di UK, kamu sudah kena buang uni tau.(full of sarcasm)
Me:nasib saya di Malaysia.
Lect: U r against the copyright law u know. Buy the ori book!
me: out of print. sy student. mana mampu import dari UK.
Lect: ptptn ada kan?
me: takda.
Lect: Hp mahal boleh beli
Me: 2nd hand punya.
Lect: What do u feel if u created something and someone just copied it? it's wrong!
me:Fuck You!! Go burn in hell! i bet ur software in ur flashy laptop are pirated! songs u listen to are pirated as well! FAT FUCK!

Of coz the last statement didnt happen as i still respect my elder no matter how stupid they are. but damn it. he just got the biggest prick of the year award.

No comments:

Post a Comment