Monday, July 19, 2010

A little update on life.

After a very hectic class hopping (changing groups to suit my personal schedule). At last I'm settled. But the final class schedule is not something i liked but must do with. I ended up with two 4 hours night class which start at 6pm till 10pm Malaysian time every Monday and Thursday night. That sucks.. catching on yet?

For new traders, the time taken up by my night class is the time where London and New York session overlaps. Huge trading activity occurs during this hours. Not to mention the plethora of data that are released within the time span. For Monday it is still okay as trading are still going slow. But on Thursday, trading are just on full throttle.

Hmm.... let's not forget that i'm still a student and my primary focus should be on my studies. I'm quite confident on my skill to improvise. Not to mention that i got myself an old pocket pc with data plan. Thus, Long Live Mobile Trading!

No comments:

Post a Comment